Friday, August 30, 2013

My City in Color








Unfortunately it is time to face reality: summer is ending. But while it lasts, I'm going to wear bright colors.  For this look I wanted to create an assortment of color, without overdoing it. The key to this look was femininity. I chose a soft turquoise skirt with an ombre fade, and paired it with a floral headpiece and pink lipstick. What's more girly than that? For a little bit of edge I added neon heels and a leopard print bra to show through under the sheer black shirt. It is a little dangerous to pair a sheer skirt with a sheer shirt, but the look I wanted was soft and sweet. 

Heels: Aldo from Nordstrom Rack
Ombre Fade Skirt: Forever 21
Black sheer top: Urban Outfitters
Leopard cotton bra: Ross
Earrings: Betsey Johnson (gift)
Floral Headpiece: DIY project (my tutorial HERE)

All photos credit Shuttereye Images

Thanks for reading! XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment