Friday, October 4, 2013

Birthday Outfit with Prabal Gurung for Target

So it has been a hard week. My birthday was rough, and I got laid off the next day. Now I'm 26 and unemployed. But hey! I had a really cute outfit that day! And chances are I'll be blogging more often in all the spare time I have just been given. So let's be positive, and enjoy one of my favorite color combinations: turquoise and coral.

I love the lines and color blocking of this dress. Flattering to a slim shape.  
What luck! My shoes were a perfect match for both the color and the vintage style of the look. 

The exposed zipper on this dress adds a modern touch to the vintage silhouette.

With this much bold color I opted for metallic accessories.


Also, 5 years ago on my birthday my Mama found my sweet kitty Armani in a parking lot. 

Love him.

Dress: Prabal Gurung for Target
Shoes: Dollhouse from Ross
Earrings: Prabal Gurung for Target
Knot Bangle: Kate Spade
Bird Necklace: Nordstrom Rack

Thanks for Reading!! XoXo





No comments:

Post a Comment