Monday, November 25, 2013

Nirvana Will Never Die

Flower Sniffin
Kitty Pettin
Baby Kissin
Corporate Rock
Whores

This outfit was actually inspired by one thing: comfort. I put on a pair of old pants, some comfy boots, and a sweatshirt. My hair was dirty so I put on a hat and braided it into a fishtail braid. I added a gold chain and some earrings because I wanted to add a little bit of femininity back into the ensemble. 

This Nirvana sweatshirt is a favorite of mine for a few reasons. I got it at Urban Outfitters on clearance for 5 dollars. It wasn't until I actually put it on and noticed how large it was for a small that I realized it is actually men's! Now I know to check the men's clearance in size small for amazing finds. I also love it because I actually enjoy Nirvana's music. But most of all, living in Washington my whole life, I gotta represent!

The pants are actually pretty special too. I bought them in New York when I was 16. They are a very fine corduroy, and they're Free People. I had no idea what that was when I bought them. They have almost ripped out between the two back pockets which is why I rarely wear them, but I will always love them. 
Boots-Cathy Jean
Hat- Obey

Thanks for reading!
XOxo

No comments:

Post a Comment