Friday, July 5, 2013

Faux Bob Hairstyle How To

Inspiration:
Emma Watson's faux bob

How I did it:
I wanted to emulate the look of this cute faux bob, but I wanted mine to be a little longer. 
  • Start with Straight hair


  • Part the hair into two sections, but make sure to leave plenty at the top. 



  • Pin the bottom section into a low bun. Try to make the bun as flat as possible, especially if you have thin hair like I do.  This bun will come in handy in the next step.



  • Secure the top section in a very very loose low ponytail. Don't use a fat hair-tie like the one I used. It was all I had and it actually didn't work. I just twisted the end and flipped the hair underneath itself to pin into the bun. 


That's all there is to it! Pin any loose peices up into the bun and use some hairspray to secure it. Some pieces will probably fall down later, but it's part of the look, just go with it!


Thanks for reading!
XOxo

No comments:

Post a Comment