Monday, July 29, 2013

Rebel Eight with Neon Highlights

Rebel Eight is a very cool streetwear brand made by the very legitimate graffiti artist Mike Giant. Mostly their clothes are for men, but I was lucky to  score a women's crop top. When my boyfriend bought mine, the only size left was a large so I would guess they run pretty short! I paired mine with new spiked shorts from Forever 21. I wouldn't recommend them. Although they're a cheap alternative to most of the high waisted shorts out there, I've only worm them once and they already lost 4 spikes. Not cool! Since the graphic on the tee has bright orange I wore bright orange lipstick (Morange by MAC) hot pink rose earrings, a neon green belt from JC Penney, and bright turquoise sandals from Ross. For metallic accents I also added my boombox necklace, some skull rings, and a few bracelets. How would you style this fun crop top?



Thanks for reading! Cheers
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment