Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bat $hit Crazy

You wouldn't believe how warm fake fur is. One of the many many reasons why I love it so much.


When I met this coat I knew it was an absolute must-have piece and I don't regret taking it home for even a second. It's from Forever 21 and you can still get it (here). My only complaint is that it isn't white, but rather an off-white/cream color. This makes it so you can't wear the coat with anything stark white without it looking like the coat is dirty.




I paired it with one of my favorite tees. This simple grey tee is from H&M. It's a knockoff of the logo for the brand Supreme which is a high quality (and high priced) streetwear brand based in NYC. If I ever buy anything that is a knockoff I only do so if the product I'm buying is such a blatant knockoff that it could never be mistaken as the original. If you want to know how I feel about fakes and knockoff, let me know,I could easily do a whole post about it.





The reason I love this tee is not just because of the way it looks, or the fact that "PU$$ PU$$" can be offensive to those who are easily offended (puss is just a cat guys, jeez) but it's because of the way it fits. The fabric is so soft, and so thin, and the tee has a slight dolman sleeve, making it hang off one shoulder easily for a boyish look. You can expect to see me in this tee a lot.


I had planned on wearing a pair of very tall heels with this outfit but as it turned out we ended up walking a lot so it's probably better that I wore my plain black Chucks. Fun fact about those by the way: I got them in the kids section at Ross. If you're anything less than a women's size 8, you can look in the kids shoes too.


All images courtesy of the talented and creative Ivan Mrsic. Check out his Tumblr and Flickr for more from IM Productions. As always, he was a delight to work with.

Thanks for reading!! 
XxOoXO

No comments:

Post a Comment