Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day and Night

Collar, sunglasses, tribal pattern dress
Sheer skirt shadow
Rear view
Night ensemble
Daytime rings
Daytime look
Capitol Hill, Seattle
Coral wedges with bow detail by Penny loves Kenny

About the looks:
Warm sunny days in Seattle are treasured. This weekend was so nice it literally made national news. Finally I had a chance to wear a sundress and not freeze in a dress at night. I matched during the day by pairing coral shoes with my coral dress, and gold rings with a gold peter pan collar necklace. At night I went a different route. I paired a fuchsia dress with neon yellow. My shoes were leopard and neon with a red heel and I accented them with a neon clutch. Since the dress was loose fitted I chose an oversize blazer as my jacket. The loose dress and jacket worked well with the strappy shoes and lots of leg.

Daytime Look:
-coral wedges from Ross
-coral/tribal dress and skull ring from Burlington Coat Factory
-gold collar necklace from H&M
-gold/crystal ring from Forever 21
-sunglasses from GAP

Night Look:
-pink dress from Nordstrom Rack
-Jessica Simpson leopard/neon heels from Macy's (gift)
-Jessica Simpson neon clutch from Burlington Coat Factory
-oversize blazer from Love Culture

Thanks for reading!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment