Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Girl At The Rock Show- Eagles and Aliens at El Corazon

It was a Friday. My boyfriend and I went to Seattle to see Eagles and Aliens play. El Corazon was the venue. Vintage was the look. 

Eagles and Aliens were excellent, even though it was their first show playing as a three piece. I was excited to take home their CD which hasn't left my car stereo yet, even though it only has 3 tracks. Seattle's reputation for music acts like Nirvana and Pearl Jam give every local band an ego boost, so it was nice to see a group that was not only good, but actually in it for the music. Raw passion was exuded throughout their set and spread like a contagious virus. Very inspiring. 


My terrible fan girl photo of the band.

I love collage. Reminds me of getting dressed. Combination of independent pieces to create something else.  My favorite art form.
Turn the lights down low. Let's do this.

El Corazon's wonderful logo.
Matte Black with chrome accents. Like leather and chains. Sexy at night. 
On the way to the venue. My first attempt at victory rolls. I'll try again and post when I perfect  it ;)
A padlock as an accessory. Superdig!
The 3D collage by the entrance. 
Love this. Great front and back shirt idea, huh?
Just a reminder: step up or you'll trip. 
The complete look. 

About the Look:
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Pointe MC-Karmaloop
skirt: Wilsons Leather-Value Village (less than $10!)
croptop: Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment