Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ain't Nothin but a Gangsta Party-Outfit and Makeup


Last weekend I had a few people over for some drinks. As a host I had to wear something awesome, but I also wanted to be comfortable. This is where sexy style meets the thug life.

Outfit:
Tupac/ Snoop Dogg muscle tee, a beer and my cat. 

Garter belt + thigh high stockings + DIY cutoff shorts.
And beautiful laughing Steph.

Classic black Chucks and a beer.
The muscle tee was originally a men's tee from Spencer's. I cut off the sleeves. 
The garter belt came from a Halloween store.
Chucks are from the kids section at Ross (size 5 in kids is the same as a 7.5 in women's)
Shorts were originally from Wet Seal. I cut them off, sprayed them with bleach, and then soaked them in coffee.
Thigh high stockings were clearance at Burlington Coat Factory.

Makeup:


For my makeup I did a dark smokey eye with a gold lid. I know my outfit was mostly black but gold seemed right for my outfit's theme. 

I hope this post inspires you to mix the sexy look of  garters with the edgy look of sneakers and a muscle tee.
Thanks for reading!
XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment