Friday, April 5, 2013

Date Night Outfit for Dinner and Wine

Every once in a while it is fun to let someone else pick your outfit. It can really help to be creative in a new way. Tonight my boyfriend made dinner reservations. While I was focused on my hair and makeup (trimmed my bangs myself!) I jokingly asked him to pick my outfit.

When I came out there were 4 different dress options laid across the bed and several pairs of shoes in a row on the floor. He said that he was most partial the the "green zebra dress" so I said I'd wear it. The thigh high socks he picked weren't working with it, and neither were his shoe selections so I chose the rest.

Dinner was Italian, and delicious. First time having Tiramisu.
Dress with pockets: Ross
Kitty!
Jacket: Nordstrom Rack


Details:

Left hand:
Kenneth Cole ring on index finger
Middle: chain rings from Forever 21

Right hand:
Skeleton hand ring from Hot Topic

Earrings: Prabal Gurung for Target
Necklace: Tiffany & Co. (gift)

Shoes: Ross
Dobby Tights: Nordstrom Rack

Tied the dress in the front instead of the back because I didn't want a lump in the back of the jacket.
Cheers! Xoxo
Thanks for reading.








2 comments:

  1. Pat that boy on the back for me! you looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I surely will do that. So great how into fashion he has gottten! And thanks so much :)

      Delete